Haruko - Waves

>> segunda-feira, outubro 21, 2013


"Waves" - Haruko
Mais informação em:
harukomusic.bandcamp.com
myspace.com/haruko.music
lastfm.de/music/Haruko

Letra:
darling you took me to the cliffs where the sun goes down
and you took my hand until the sun had gone
and when the night came and laid it's black coat around our eyes
oh my darling, with the sound of the waves you turned to silver dust and the waves took you away
last night i had a dream about you my dear
i saw your lips moving but the words i couldn't hear
but in the morning i listened to the sea
i sat still and then the ocean whispered to me and it said
“what you long to keep will be taken from you until you've learned, until you've learned to let go
what you long to keep will be taken from you; just like the waves it comes and goes..."

0 comments:

Enviar um comentário

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP